Lakewood CO Denver CO VA Home Purchase Loans
Colorado VA Home Purchase Loans remain one of the best loan programs available to buy a home, if not the best. In order to qualify, you must be either honorably discharged, or active and serving in good standing.
We verify your eligibility for Colorado VA Home Purchase Loans by pulling your VA Certificate of Eligibility, a form that verifies your Colorado VA Loan benefits, tells us if you have any claims against your eligibility, and will verify if you are exempt from the VA funding fee because of a military disability.
So why are Colorado VA Home Purchase Loans the best loan program going? There are many reasons!
- Low Colorado VA Mortgage Rates. VA mortgage rates are one of the lowest of all of the loan programs available. You can obtain a stable and secure rate, fixed for 30 years, with no prepayment penalty, so you will never have to worry about your payment going up.
- No monthly mortgage insurance. Adding to your low payment is the fact that there is no monthly mortgage insurance on Colorado VA Loans. Mortgage insurance is an insurance policy that insures the lender in case you default on your loan, and is typical with other loan programs when you have less than 20% down payment, and can add significantly to your payment.
- Colorado Home Buyer Tax Credit. If you didn’t think it could get any better, all Vets are eligible to apply for the Colorado Home Buyer Tax Credit, which on average will reduce your mortgage interest by over $100 per month!
- Colorado Homes for Heroes discount. Save on your closing costs through our Homes for Heroes program.
- Colorado VA Loans are assumable. When it’s time to sell your home, your va loan is assumable, meaning the buyer can apply to take over your loan. If rates are higher in the future (they probably will be), this can be a huge advantage when selling your home!
The first step to buying a home in Colorado is to get pre-approved. The pre-approval process means your VA home loan benefits will be confirmed, and you will know exactly how much home you can qualify for. You can use our free, no obligation pre-approval form to get started, or give us a call in the office.
We would be honored to answer your questions so that you understand the process, and help you to determine what you can qualify for. We are proud to help Veterans and active duty military in Colorado, your service means the world to us!